Welcome To EC Fixers
EC Fixers has been providing professional quality plasterboard fixing throughout Canterbury for over ten years, and continues to set itself apart from other firms. By specialising in new residential plasterboard fixing we constantly strive to set new standards, We are proud to be part of the Club Gib Installer (CGI) network around NZ. And also a certified business and Tradesman Member of The AWCI (Association of Wall & Ceiling Industries of NZ)
If you are building a new home you will be expecting a high standard of finish, for this to be achieved you have to select the right materials and the right contractors to install them, yet there is still other important steps that might be overlooked which we have listed below.
WHY USE US?
Because we at EC Fixers specialise in plasterboard fixing, and as mentioned in our "services" section, if you want to achieve a high class finish you need to employ people who specialise in what they do.
Commited to High
"The days of the DIY man fixing the house has passed. If you want a high class finish you need to start by employing people who specialise in what they do."SEVEN SIMPLE STEPS TO A GREAT FINISH?
- Use a builder thats been recommended (or you have seen their work)
- Use 13mm board on metal battens at 600 centers
- Use architrave doors and windows
- Use specialty boards in wet areas
- Select feature walls early so that the premium board can be used or a high level finish can be applied
- Use a qualified installer, such as EC Fixers Ltd
- Use a qualified stopper and painter
If you are building with a group home builder, insist they use these systems, the little extra it costs will save a lot of hassles later on down the track. Visit www.gib.co.nz for more helpful building tips.